People for Education Online Community

Two moderators in T-Bay!

That's the sleeping giant in the background, if you look past the cannon. :-)

Views: 51

Comment

You need to be a member of People for Education Online Community to add comments!

Join People for Education Online Community

Comment by Jacqui Strachan on November 20, 2012 at 11:34am
Sheila and I hanging out in beautiful Thunder Bay last week. So great to connect F2F!

Translate

Members

Latest Activity

Janet McCarrol replied to Becky's discussion 'After school usage of public playgrounds and playstructures by the public.'
"I think it is sad for children to see playgrounds as reserved for ¨paying customers only¨, particularly when their parents helped to fund the play structures.  What kind of message does that send ?    What is the rationale…"
2 hours ago
Becky posted a discussion

After school usage of public playgrounds and playstructures by the public.

Wondering what people's thoughts are on the public's use of the public school's playground after school. I moved into my neighbourhood 5 years ago and up until last spring my children were allowed to play as well as other neighbourhood children, parents and grandparents would meet at the park. There has always been a third party childcare that rents the school to provide after school care. As a community we have raised funds for not only one but two playstructures. We are now told that we are…See More
9 hours ago
Profile IconBecky and Crystal Raynard joined People for Education Online Community
yesterday
Sheila Stewart replied to Annie Kidder's discussion 'School trustees and school boards'
"Thanks for posting and sharing here and there, Jacqui!  I will try to check back on Chicago's "switch" ahead."
yesterday
Sheila Stewart replied to Sheila Stewart's discussion 'Using social media to communicate and connect with parents'
"I see it has been over 2 years since I posted on this topic.  I do see many more boards and parent groups/committees using Twitter and/or Facebook accts.  Have more benefits been realized? What platforms are working better…"
yesterday
Jacqui Strachan replied to Annie Kidder's discussion 'School trustees and school boards'
"Sheila has posted a new blog looking at elected vs. appointed school boards, and what is happening in Chicago right now. It is an interesting read, and asks some challenging questions. Read the blog here."
Thursday
Jacqui Strachan left a comment for Josefina Rueter
"Hi Josefina, and welcome. It is exciting to have you join us here, and I know you will be setting up a special group soon! As you can see, we were successful in embedding a translate function on the site, so it will hopefully make it easier for…"
Wednesday
Josefina Rueter is now a member of People for Education Online Community
Wednesday

© 2015   Created by People for Education.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service