People for Education Online Community

Two moderators in T-Bay!

That's the sleeping giant in the background, if you look past the cannon. :-)

Views: 73

Comment

You need to be a member of People for Education Online Community to add comments!

Join People for Education Online Community

Comment by Jacqui Strachan on November 20, 2012 at 11:34am
Sheila and I hanging out in beautiful Thunder Bay last week. So great to connect F2F!

Translate

Members

Latest Activity

Brady Taylor replied to Annie Kidder's discussion 'Teacher hiring. Is a new policy with more transparency necessary?'
"This is an age old question that our board (and its teacher's union) have wrestled with for years.  I will not tell you how it all settled out but let me say that as others have mentioned there is no right or wrong answer here.  All…"
Sunday
Brady Taylor replied to Frank Loreto's discussion 'Getting rid of EQAO'
"My question(s) is this:  How has our system improved in terms of ultimate student success and how have we fared relative to other education systems since the inception of EQAO?  How is EQAO making us better, as teachers, as students, as an…"
Sunday
Marie A is now a member of People for Education Online Community
Friday
Diane Ferguson posted a status
"Why does my Board have an "in-camera" meeting every month?"
Thursday
Marina Papic left a comment for Diane Ferguson
"Hello Diane, Here is a link for an article regarding schools closings and number of changes to policy and funding to address declining enrolment issues and help eliminate the…"
May 25
Marina Papic posted a discussion

TDSB holds first-ever tikkun olam fair for Jewish Heritage Month

"...students from 25 schools across the district will take part in the TDSB’s inaugural Tikkun Olam Social Justice Fair before attending the beginning of this evening’s board meeting for senior staff and trustees, during which a group of students from Summit Heights Public School will perform the Yiddish ballad Oyfn Pripetshik."Here is the link for the full article:…See More
May 25
Marina Papic left a comment for Anthony Yeow
"Hello Anthony, Welcome! We are very happy to have you join our online discussion group. Everyone is welcome to share their ideas and experiences within the school system. Feel free to explore  and join the ongoing conversations."
May 25
Diane Ferguson left a comment for Marina Papic
"I'm here because I've recently discovered what I feel is an undemocratic process with little room for considered thought. We've just been through the "new" ARC review process and it's been brutal and swift. The new…"
May 25

© 2016   Created by People for Education.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service