People for Education Online Community

Two moderators in T-Bay!

That's the sleeping giant in the background, if you look past the cannon. :-)

Comment

You need to be a member of People for Education Online Community to add comments!

Join People for Education Online Community

Comment by Jacqui Strachan on November 20, 2012 at 11:34am
Sheila and I hanging out in beautiful Thunder Bay last week. So great to connect F2F!

Members

Latest Activity

Jacqui Strachan posted a status
"SPAMMER ALERT! Do not respond to any messages from Frank Kwabena. It's spam. He has been banned, but may have posted comments."
Monday
Yun(Annie) Peng is now a member of People for Education Online Community
Monday
Janet McCarrol commented on Cheryl's status
"What are the basis for your concerns? (I don't expect you to elaborate here - but you should be able to communicate them).   I think you need to be clear and concrete about your concerns - and have you tried discussing your concerns with…"
Nov 12
Cheryl posted a status
"What advice do people have when your child has poor teachers? My son had a first year teacher for SK and when I went to the principal with c"
Nov 12
Cheryl is now a member of People for Education Online Community
Nov 12
Jacqui Strachan commented on Jacqui Strachan's video
Thumbnail

Tips for Parent-Teacher Interviews

"When my sons' grade 7-8 school did student-led conferences, it was definitely not done in the presence of other students. It was just like other parent-teacher interviews, except my son led it, with support from his teacher. They had prepped…"
Nov 10
Janet McCarrol commented on Jacqui Strachan's video
Thumbnail

"I have never heard of the ¨Student-led group conference¨ before and I have to agree, I would not be comfortable discussing my child in front of his or her peers either.  I have always taught in a school where the more traditional…"
Nov 10
Vicki Cook commented on Jacqui Strachan's video
Thumbnail

"Two years ago our elementary school went to the "Student-led group conference" to replace the tradition parent-teacher interview.  Basically, you are in the classroom with one or two other families, and your child is expected to…"
Nov 10
Nicole D'Alessandro updated their profile
Nov 9
Nicole D'Alessandro is now a member of People for Education Online Community
Nov 9
Rose Da Silva liked Jacqui Strachan's video
Nov 8
Profile IconSarah Gunter and Andrea Kalmin joined People for Education Online Community
Nov 8

© 2014   Created by People for Education.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service