People for Education Online Community

Two moderators in T-Bay!

That's the sleeping giant in the background, if you look past the cannon. :-)

Views: 50

Comment

You need to be a member of People for Education Online Community to add comments!

Join People for Education Online Community

Comment by Jacqui Strachan on November 20, 2012 at 11:34am
Sheila and I hanging out in beautiful Thunder Bay last week. So great to connect F2F!

Members

Latest Activity

Tori Smith replied to Annie Kidder's discussion 'School trustees and school boards'
"Being an involved parent for the last ten years has really opened my eyes to the strengths and weaknesses of the TDSB.  Although I think the problems are huge, there have been many times when I’ve been incredibly moved by the wonderful…"
3 minutes ago
Dorina Grossu updated their profile
yesterday
Sheila Stewart replied to Jacqui Strachan's discussion 'Re-thinking School Councils'
"Yes, agree.. Laura, and now also you, made some good points!  Thank you, Laura, for the feedback about this online community and also elaborating on a few of my former statements.  I appreciate that you shared your experiences…"
Thursday
Alexandra is now a member of People for Education Online Community
Thursday
With Equal Step replied to Jacqui Strachan's discussion 'Re-thinking School Councils'
"Laura: You make some very good points. When councils first appeared in the mid-90s, many Boards did training for their parents. As time went by, however, that training ended - or was sharply curtailed. The result is a lack of understanding of…"
Thursday
Laura Gonzalez replied to Jacqui Strachan's discussion 'Re-thinking School Councils'
"Hi, I'm new to this community and I find it fascinating and very educational. It's comforting, in a sad way, to know that the struggles are so similar across councils and boards. I couldn't agree more with the statement that "I…"
Thursday
Laura Gonzalez updated their profile
Thursday
Trudy Richards replied to Annie Kidder's discussion 'School trustees and school boards'
"I am a big supporter of having school board trustees, and believe that they serve a very important purpose; that is to keep all of the checks and balances in a non partisan way. To maintain and govern the integrity of the school district and its…"
Wednesday

© 2015   Created by People for Education.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service