People for Education Online Community

Two moderators in T-Bay!

That's the sleeping giant in the background, if you look past the cannon. :-)

Views: 57

Comment

You need to be a member of People for Education Online Community to add comments!

Join People for Education Online Community

Comment by Jacqui Strachan on November 20, 2012 at 11:34am
Sheila and I hanging out in beautiful Thunder Bay last week. So great to connect F2F!

Translate

Members

Latest Activity

Jodie Wells is now a member of People for Education Online Community
Wednesday
susan schuurman replied to Annie Kidder's discussion 'Are We Measuring What Matters in Education?'
"Whew.  How will creativity be measured?  That's a big one. Don't like rubrics, especially for art.  Even artists, or some would say, especially artists, have technical skills. How will specific skills be met under such a…"
Wednesday
keef feeley replied to Annie Kidder's discussion 'Are We Measuring What Matters in Education?'
"In 1973, when I began teaching teenagers in science (and sports) I began researching this question - ‘What do we really need to learn to achieve a healthy, happy, successful life?’. By the time Daniel Goleman’s book,…"
Tuesday
Profile IconNiven, keef feeley, DSelwyn and 2 more joined People for Education Online Community
Tuesday
Hubert Van Niekerk liked Annie Kidder's discussion Are We Measuring What Matters in Education?
Monday
Peter Holleley replied to Annie Kidder's discussion 'Are We Measuring What Matters in Education?'
"As a Montessori-AMI parent of three (my older two are now in public school, high school), I like these concepts and where (I think) they are going or could go ...  Question where is P4E going with this, once the "draft" is finalized?…"
Monday
Peter Holleley liked Annie Kidder's discussion Are We Measuring What Matters in Education?
Monday
Sherylann Barrington is now a member of People for Education Online Community
Monday

© 2015   Created by People for Education.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service